Monday, January 1, 2018

Relatives of Lucinda Rogers McClelland

The point of this blog is to make available to others the photos I've inherited. I won't always write much about them. Here are photos of Anna Mae's paternal relatives, members of the Rogers family. Anna Mae's paternal grandmother was Lucinda Rogers McClelland.

I haven't researched this line yet; I just added it to my New Year's Resolutions. I'll update these posts and provide additional information after I do.

Abigail Andrews Rogers, wife of James R. Rogers and sister-in-law to Lucinda Rogers McClelland

Siblings of Lucinda Rogers McClelland
Oliver Rogers, Sis Rogers, James Rogers

Notations on the back of the photograph. I'm not sure which of Lucinda's sisters is depicted.

Sarah L. Rogers, wife of Miles G. Bevill, sister to Lucinda Rogers McClelland
(On the back of the photograph: "Sis Rogers Beverly, Lucinda Rogers McClelland sister")










No comments:

Post a Comment

Oliver Jasper McClelland

Oliver Jasper McClelland Oliver Jasper McClelland was born 28 October 1858. Only six years younger than Anna Mae's father, John All...