Welcome to Anna Mae McClelland's Photo Archive. She's my much loved grandma and I want to share the photos I inherited from her. She married Carl Rudolph Villiger, and you can see photos of his family and relatives at another one of my blogs, the Carl Rudolph Villiger Photo Archive.
When I post a photo I'll add what I know about the location and time it was taken.
This post is a place holder until after the holidays.
In the meantime, here's a picture of Anna Mae with Carl before they eloped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oliver Jasper McClelland
Oliver Jasper McClelland Oliver Jasper McClelland was born 28 October 1858. Only six years younger than Anna Mae's father, John All...
-
John Allen McClelland This post has been revised because I originally misidentified the people in the daguerreotype. Anna Mae's fa...
-
I'm not sure how this couple is related to Anna Mae. Figuring that out is now on my to-do list. C H McClelland, Helen, and wife...
-
James Perry McClelland was Anna Mae's uncle, brother to her father. According to the family bible, he was born 25 November 1848. Sadly, ...

No comments:
Post a Comment